The Organized Raiders of Quellious Special Hunters Unit will use small-force tactics to thwart Mistmoore and prevent his bloodletting of Norrath.
Strengthened and armored in the most powerful magics available to a small force, the Special Hunters Unit will defend Norrath from the most dangerous threats to face it.
By the end of this year, the Special Hunters Unit will battle Mistmoore's forces in the Theater of Blood. Each member of the Organized Raiders of Quellious Special Hunters Unit will equip themselves with the best weapons and armor available to a small force of hunters.
1. Flag every member of SHU for Theater of Blood by the end of 2006.
2. Equip every member of SHU with 250 hitpoints or mana in every slot by the end of 2006.
1. Focus on high-reward targets.
2. Depend upon each member to take accountability for their own progress.
3. Depend upon event leaders or "captains" to help organize and lead groups and events.
4. Focus on the most recent and dire threats first. Allow other organizations to stave off the threats of the past.
5. Thwart the minions of Mistmoore and acquire powerful magical items in the Depths of Darkhollow.
6. Follow the Prophecy of Ro to gain access to the Theater of Blood.
Each member of the Special Hunters Unit must meet the following requirements:
1. SHU members must be at least level 69.
2. SHU members must have at least 150 Alternate Advancement points.
3. SHU members must have at least 100 hitpoints or mana in every equipment slot.
4. SHU members should be prepared to attend two events each week.
5. SHU members should keep a checklist of the goals outlined below and work towards meeting these goals.
1. The SHU will contain at least 18 members.
2. The SHU will include one overall leader known as the "commander" and one event leader for every six members known as the "captains".
3. Each captain will build groups and arrange events to help the members meet their goals.
4. The captains have full control over who attends or does not attend their events.
5. Loot distribution will be primarily quest and cursor-rewarded loot. Any dropped loot will be distributed to those who can and will use based on a random roll 200.
6. The SHU will focus on the greatest rewards for the effort given.
7. The SHU commander, captains, and members will focus on thwarting the will of Mistmoore.
8. SHU event announcements and discussions will take place in the ORQ chat channel and the ORQ message board.
1. 12 to 30 person Seeker round robin.
2. 6 to 18 person Spirit hunt in Arcstone.
3. Raids in Devastation, Relic, and Sverag.
4. Raids in Theater of Blood.
Kelliad in Stoneroot
Follow the tasks outlined by Kelliad the Shiliskin in Stoneroot Falls.
[ ] 68.1 - A Rogues Trust (mask)
[ ] 68.2 - Scouting the City (neck)
[ ] 68.3 - Building the Disguise (cape)
[ ] 68.4 - The Search for Illsuras (shoulders)
[ ] 68.5 - The Rage of Kelliad (mask)
Rescue Cicero, the lost gnome, from Mistmoore's minions within the Hive.
[ ] 69.1 - The Lost Notebook (augment)
[ ] 69.2 - Cavern Botany (augment)
[ ] 69.3 - The Search for Clues (augment)
[ ] 69.4 - Rescue Cicero! (augment)
[ ] 69.1 - The Lost Notebook (hard) (pc: mask, mh: neck)
[ ] 69.2 - Cavern Botany (hard) (pc: cloak, mh: belt)
[ ] 69.3 - The Search for Clues (hard) (pc: range, mh: shoulders)
[ ] 69.4 - Rescuse Cicero! (hard) (pc: ring, mh: earring)
Jarzarrad the Prophet
Complete the tasks of Jarzarrad the Prophet in Undershore to thwart the Lich King, Emperor Draygun.
[ ] 70.1 - Preeptive Strike (pc: belt, mh: mask)
[ ] 70.2 - Praetorian Guard (pc: neck, mh: back)
[ ] 70.3 - The Fall of Illsalin (1 AA)
[ ] 70.4 - The Seeker (pc: shoulders, mh: ring)
[ ] 70.5 - Into the Shadows (pc: mask, mh: neck)
[ ] 70.1 - Preeptive Strike (hard) (augment)
[ ] 70.2 - Praetorian Guard (hard) (augment)
[ ] 70.3 - The Fall of Illsalin (hard) (augment)
[ ] 70.4 - The Seeker (hard) (augment)
[ ] 70.5 - Into the Shadows (hard) (augment)
Receive the Cloak of the Spirit Tracker
[ ] - Receive the cloak of the spirit tracker (back)
Acquire the magical artifacts of Relic
[ ] - Challenge of the Circle (PC: neck, MH, face)
[ ] - Crossfire (augment)
[ ] - The Needy (pc: earring, mh: ring)
[ ] - A Shopkeeper's Delight (pc: ring, mh: earring)
[ ] - The Key to the Past
[ ] - The Burning Prince
[ ] - Message from the Past
[ ] - The Library
[ ] - The Oubliette
[ ] - The Labratory
[ ] - Saga Skins
[ ] - Samples of Corruption
Theater of Blood
[ ] -Gain access to Mistmoore's homeworld, the Theater of Blood.
Enter the Theater of Blood and cut down Mistmoore's corrupted minions!
Class Armor Drops
[ ] - Hands
[ ] - Wrist 1
[ ] - Wrist 2
[ ] - Arms
[ ] - Feet
[ ] - Head
[ ] - Legs
[ ] - Chest